Big Brother 2018

Page 6 of Just saw that former Pulaski County Maroon football player, Winston Hines will be on there this season .... 101 comments | 8576 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #76
    barrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Posts
    1,381

    I missed last night so I need to watch it and tonight’s. I don’t know if I’ve seen one side of the house run the house so much. The next few weeks should be really interesting as it comes down to just the level 6 players.
    Advertisement

  2. #77
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    46,174

    Who will Kaycee put up?

  3. #78
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,113

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    Who will Kaycee put up?

    Haleigh, Sam or JC.

  4. #79
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    The Ville
    Posts
    50,649

    I’m not sure she puts up Haleigh. I think Sam is 100% going up. I’d like to see JC go.

  5. #80
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    46,174

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    I’m not sure she puts up Haleigh. I think Sam is 100% going up. I’d like to see JC go.
    I agree with you after I've thought about it for a little while.

  6. #81
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,113

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    I’m not sure she puts up Haleigh. I think Sam is 100% going up. I’d like to see JC go.
    I would like to see JC go too. He will have a melt down when he goes on the block.

  7. #82
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    46,174

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    I would like to see JC go too. He will have a melt down when he goes on the block.
    He'll throw everyone under the bus and probably make a lot of stuff up, just to cause trouble.

  8. #83
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    46,174

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    I would like to see JC go too. He will have a melt down when he goes on the block.
    He'll throw everyone under the bus and probably make a lot of stuff up, just to cause trouble.

  9. #84
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    The Ville
    Posts
    50,649

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    He'll throw everyone under the bus and probably make a lot of stuff up, just to cause trouble.
    He will throw the biggest tantrum ever and you're right, throw every single person under the bus. IMO, that will only seal his fate. If he's on the block on eviction night, he'll go.

  10. #85
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    8,460

    I wished Kaycee would have taken one off the block and put up either Brett or JC. Tyler told her they were gunning for her.

  11. #86
    afi100guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    5 Guys, not just a restaurant name anymore!!
    Posts
    2,876

    Crazy double eviction.

  12. #87
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    46,174

    Anyone notice that Julie signed off as Julie Chen Moonves last night?

    That's the first time I've noticed her adding the Moonves to her name. Of course the head of CBS and her husband (Les Moonves) was forced our of CBS due to multiple accounts off harassment being brought against him.

  13. #88
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    63,005

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    Anyone notice that Julie signed off as Julie Chen Moonves last night?

    That's the first time I've noticed her adding the Moonves to her name. Of course the head of CBS and her husband (Les Moonves) was forced our of CBS due to multiple accounts off harassment being brought against him.
    Yep...Big Brother is going to be looking for a new host I'd imagine. No way they keep her around.

    Will be interesting to see if Big Brother is about done for good though. Rumors have always been that the reason it was always renewed and promoted so much is because it was Les' favorite show. Now that he's gone...

  14. #89
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    46,174

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    Yep...Big Brother is going to be looking for a new host I'd imagine. No way they keep her around.

    Will be interesting to see if Big Brother is about done for good though. Rumors have always been that the reason it was always renewed and promoted so much is because it was Les' favorite show. Now that he's gone...
    I always thought it had pretty good ratings. CBS would look really bad if it looks like they retaliated against her now.

  15. #90
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    63,005

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_Dad View Post
    I always thought it had pretty good ratings. CBS would look really bad if it looks like they retaliated against her now.
    She supports a dude that sexually assaulted/harassed numerous women. I don't think moving on from that would make them look bad at all.

Top