Pentagon admits secret UFO investigations

Page 2 of WASHINGTON ... 20 comments | 5257 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    145,040

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    But did they actually find anything?
    What are you asking?

    Obviously the Government is NOT telling us their official position on the UFO.

    All we citizens are allowed is some former government employees acting as private citizens giving us a few scant details and some innuendo.

    Remember, this stuff is all super Top Secret. The Pilot, Harry Reid, Luis Elizondois, and anyone else involved is not permitted to tell us all that they know.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    53,419

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    What are you asking?

    Obviously the Government is NOT telling us their official position on the UFO.

    All we citizens are allowed is some former government employees acting as private citizens giving us a few scant details and some innuendo.

    Remember, this stuff is all super Top Secret. The Pilot, Harry Reid, Luis Elizondois, and anyone else involved is not permitted to tell us all that they know.
    I'm just saying...I've been searching for the monster in Herrington Lake for 10 years and still haven't found her.

    They can research and research but the question is what has been discovered. And I love stuff like this, so I'm dying to know!

  3. #18
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    145,040

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    I'm just saying...I've been searching for the monster in Herrington Lake for 10 years and still haven't found her.

    They can research and research but the question is what has been discovered. And I love stuff like this, so I'm dying to know!
    That is the multi-billion dollar question Wireman, what has our Government discovered about UFOs that they are hiding from us?

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Location
    Bluegrass Region
    Posts
    10,457

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    That is the multi-billion dollar question Wireman, what has our Government discovered about UFOs that they are hiding from us?
    MJ12

    Forrestal did not commit suicide.

  5. #20
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    145,040

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegrasscard View Post
    MJ12

    Forrestal did not commit suicide.
    I agree.

    Majestic 12 Member James Forrestal - First US Secretary Of Defense. In 1949 he had a mental breakdown and committed suicide (some conspiracy theorists believe he was murdered) replaced by General Walter Beddell Smith.

    Majestic 12

  6. #21
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    145,040

    I just saw an advertisement for the new season of Ancient Aliens and it appeared to be in part about videos like this and the Government acknowledging the secret program investigating UFOs.

    If past history is any indicator, Ancient Aliens will knock this one out of the park.

Top