Do You Believe in Alien Abduction???

Page 2 of Years ago , I read books about the supposed abduction of Betty and Barney Hill on September 20, 1961. I was fascinated by their story. I also followed ... 100 comments | 3970 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    woodsrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Posts
    19,886

    I believe there is other life in the universe however I have no reason to believe that life is anymore advanced technologically than we are.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Sep 15
    Location
    Stuck in the middle with you
    Posts
    1,708

    No I don't believe in alien abduction, but sometimes I wish Calgon would take me away!

  3. #18
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,390

    I do think it's funny that those folks who believe in alien life assume that they are so far advanced and we are so dumb. Too many cartoons I guess.

  4. #19
    BigVMan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Near Frankfort
    Posts
    9,314

    Well...my girlfriend does, and claims her and here sister were abducted in Colorado...or at least held in some sort of hypnotic state for a couple of hours...several years ago. We went to the location a few years back when in the area for a wedding. It's a very unpopulated stretch of road in the mountains leading up to a cabin her dad owned (since sold) where a lot of UFO sightings, along with quite a few cattle mutilations are reported. Do I believe? Call me a skeptic.

  5. #20
    TAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    15,808

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVMan23 View Post
    Well...my girlfriend does, and claims her and here sister were abducted in Colorado...or at least held in some sort of hypnotic state for a couple of hours...several years ago. We went to the location a few years back when in the area for a wedding. It's a very unpopulated stretch of road in the mountains leading up to a cabin her dad owned (since sold) where a lot of UFO sightings, along with quite a few cattle mutilations are reported. Do I believe? Call me a skeptic.
    Good luck with her!

  6. #21
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    18,939

    Quote Originally Posted by spindoc View Post
    I do think it's funny that those folks who believe in alien life assume that they are so far advanced and we are so dumb. Too many cartoons I guess.
    Well think about it for a second, they were advanced enough to find us, and figure out how to travel to us. We havent done that. So who is more advanced?

  7. #22
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    52,563

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVMan23 View Post
    Well...my girlfriend does, and claims her and here sister were abducted in Colorado...or at least held in some sort of hypnotic state for a couple of hours...several years ago. We went to the location a few years back when in the area for a wedding. It's a very unpopulated stretch of road in the mountains leading up to a cabin her dad owned (since sold) where a lot of UFO sightings, along with quite a few cattle mutilations are reported. Do I believe? Call me a skeptic.
    Was that before or after they legalized marijuana?

  8. #23
    SnottieDrippen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Temecula
    Posts
    3,794

    Quote Originally Posted by spindoc View Post
    I do think it's funny that those folks who believe in alien life assume that they are so far advanced and we are so dumb. Too many cartoons I guess.
    I mean, have you watched the news in the last year?

  9. #24
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,390

    Quote Originally Posted by SnottieDrippen View Post
    I mean, have you watched the news in the last year?
    Nope, I have been in ref's bunker. With the aliens. Shootin pool. They suck at pool

  10. #25
    BigVMan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Near Frankfort
    Posts
    9,314

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    Was that before or after they legalized marijuana?
    Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    Good luck with her!
    Actually when she first told me the story, I laughed and teased and made fun of her. She didn't like that...AT ALL. It's something she finds very disturbing. We haven't discussed it in years.

  11. #26
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    14,769

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVMan23 View Post
    Well...my girlfriend does, and claims her and here sister were abducted in Colorado...or at least held in some sort of hypnotic state for a couple of hours...several years ago. We went to the location a few years back when in the area for a wedding. It's a very unpopulated stretch of road in the mountains leading up to a cabin her dad owned (since sold) where a lot of UFO sightings, along with quite a few cattle mutilations are reported. Do I believe? Call me a skeptic.
    She told you that and you kept dating her? Must be a smoke-show.

  12. #27
    BigVMan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Near Frankfort
    Posts
    9,314

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    She told you that and you kept dating her? Must be a smoke-show.
    Everybody has their quirks. She's pretty solid otherwise.

  13. #28
    woodsrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Posts
    19,886

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    Well think about it for a second, they were advanced enough to find us, and figure out how to travel to us. We havent done that. So who is more advanced?

  14. #29
    SnottieDrippen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Temecula
    Posts
    3,794

    Quote Originally Posted by spindoc View Post
    Nope, I have been in ref's bunker. With the aliens. Shootin pool. They suck at pool
    Momma says that's cuz they got them long fingas and no good way to hold that little cue.

  15. #30
    Lil Sebastian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    265

    No, but the psychological phenomena associated with those who believe they've been abducted are fascinating.

Top