Trouble at Rose Hill?

theguru

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been told from a reliable source a bit of information on this. But I do not want to post it without confirming it. I have called 10+ people to confirm this, but no one is home (apparently they're all going to the game tonight).

If you think you know what I am talking about, PM me with your info. If it matches up, then I'll post it. If I can't confirm it, then someone going to the game tonight at EKU should be able to.

I guess we can say its true then.

Bill Walker withdrew from Rose Hill today. I do not know why he left, but I have heard that Bill's mother was not at all happy with the school.

How will this affect Rose Hill's All-A performance tonight. I believe they can still beat Paintsville without Bill, but will the fact that he left abruptly affect the emotions of the team?

Originally posted by Nets

I wonder how much it will impact O.J. since they both played with each other in AAU and seemed they were best of friends?

I'm not sure if you knew this but Bill left once before and OJ stayed. I would not think too much about it. Boy, I sure hate to see them on different teams though. :(

Hate to see Walker go (again), and February sure is a weird time to do it, but if that's the case, so be it...

He is an outstanding freshman talent wise.

I certainly don't know what's happened, but I would remind everyone (even the skeptics) that Rose Hill is first and foremost a Christian school, and sometimes folks can't or won't like it.

I don't know what the situation is with Walker, but I certainly wish him all the best in the future. He's quite a talent.

The Royals performance tonight against Paintsville should at least answer the question of how his absence will effect their attitudes.

As long as the Golden Calf is still at Rose Hill I seriously doubt you will hear many Rose Hill faithful being too upset. Just my opinion.

Things happen, and I'm sure that this is a big loss for the Royal team, but they still will be the favorite going in to District play, whether I agree with the public/private debate or NOT;)

In all sincerity this is not as big a suprise as it may seem to others. By just being an outside observer of Rose Hill one could see Walker acted out on the court a few times and his maturity level was no where near what it needed to be to play varsity basketball. Sure has all the physical tools to play at this level, but mentally he just isn't prepared yet. OJ though only an 8th grader shows poise beyond his years, way beyond Walker who is nearly if not the same age. I wish Walker well he is a tremendous talent, but this certainly hurts the Royals depth inside. Walker gave the Royals and outstanding leaper, great rebounding, and another scoring threat. Will this hurt the Hill in the post season?The answer is YES WITHOUT A DOUBT, but to what extent who knows???