Hicks 22

P. Campbell 5

Williams 4

M. Campbell 4

Walker 4

Wallace 3

Olinger 3

Osteen 4

Give us an update on his condition Duck...I had heard earlier in the week he would be back soon but that he may be worse yesterday morning?? :confused:

Obviously he was able to play so I assume the first story was more accurate...If he is able to start getting back into the swing of things & with the additions of Sizemore & Harvey, it certainly gives Russell more depth and a couple more solid players...

Someone was giving updates of this game on another thread, and it sounded like Hazard had about 6 or 7 charging calls against them. The Bulldogs need to play under a little more control than that. I know penetrating and slashing to the basket is their game, along with the 3-pointer, but a well coached team like Russell is not going to permit the opponent a clear lane to the basket. Sometimes you have to back it out.and re-set.

Give us an update on his condition Duck...I had heard earlier in the week he would be back soon but that he may be worse yesterday morning?? :confused:

Obviously he was able to play so I assume the first story was more accurate...If he is able to start getting back into the swing of things & with the additions of Sizemore & Harvey, it certainly gives Russell more depth and a couple more solid players...

Blair has been cleared to play by his doctors. His minutes will increase as he gets into basketball condition once again. He looked good in the 6 minutes he played.

Lavender took 5 charges, Clark 2 and Simpson 1.