Jody Demling/ 84WHAS Radio tonight!

TonyDanza

Jody Demling will be on "Sports Talk 84" radio tonight with Lachlan McLean from 8:15 pm - 9:00 pm.

If anyone has any questions they would like to ask him about High School Football please call-in during this time.

Phone numbers to call-in:

479-2288 or 479-2289

*502 area code if calling long distance

Jody Demling will be on "Sports Talk 84" radio tonight with Lachlan McLean from 8:15 pm - 9:00 pm.

If anyone has any questions they would like to ask him about High School Football please call-in during this time.

Phone numbers to call-in:

479-2288 or 479-2289

*502 area code if calling long distance

Have you been charged yet with "aiding the enemy"? :lol:

I listened and all they wanted to talk about was Trinity- STX. I was hoping for a more diversified show.

HMMM, a call in show in Louisville with a writer from the Louisville Courier Journal with the coaches from Trinity and X as guests, and they talked about the X/T game this Friday that just might break the KHSAA attendance record. That really doesn't surprise me.

HMMM, a call in show in Louisville with a writer from the Louisville Courier Journal with the coaches from Trinity and X as guests, and they talked about the X/T game this Friday that just might break the KHSAA attendance record. That really doesn't surprise me.

When Jody called me he wanted people to know it was about football....not just about T/X....of course it's not his show....he was just one of the guest.

It seemed like a portion of the scheduled 45 minutes was initially lost with continued coverage concerning U of L. With all the commercials, and the feature interviews with Coaches Glaser and Beatty, there was very little time allocated for call-in questions. I can only remember two or three that were actually broadcast. Jody did an excellent job responding to the few which made the air waves.