Ashland - Daily Independent All Area team

Goliath

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do the small school and large school voting on the same day, and take pictures on the same day. The ADI however publishes the small school on one day and then publish the large school team the next day. This way they can devote more articles to each team on two seperate days. I would look for it to come out the week before Christmas. Voting should be done next week.

They do the small school and large school voting on the same day, and take pictures on the same day. The ADI however publishes the small school on one day and then publish the large school team the next day. This way they can devote more articles to each team on two seperate days. I would look for it to come out the week before Christmas. Voting should be done next week.

What is the date when they post them??

The votes were cast Wednesday. The small team results will be published in the DI Friday and the large team selections will be in Saturday's paper.

That's next weekend, not this weekend. The pictures will be taken at Russell next week.

I wonder if Russell will have anyone make the small school team????

Frances

The small school should be loaded with Paintsville and Russell kids at least I'm hoping. Both schools deserve it along with their players.