If NewCath wins..........

NEWCATH84

Isn't this a fairly big and talented Sr. class? I would think this would be a good time.

He said he won't step down until his term is over on the Board of Control.

Plus his SR class next year went undefeated and only gave up 6 points as Frosh, his JR class next year will be approx. 25 players and won the Frosh title and his Soph class will be 30 players and were undefeated as Frosh.

He said he won't step down until his term is over on the Board of Control.

Plus his SR class next year went undefeated and only gave up 6 points as Frosh, his JR class next year will be approx. 25 players and won the Frosh title and his Soph class will be 30 players and were undefeated as Frosh.

Bob's term is good until July of 08 so he's going to be around awhile folks.

• 3 weeks later...
Sportsman, the Breds lose every player on defense except for Zach Kiernan and Chip Burks.... Im pretty sure they had a good (senior led) defense

Thats not totally correct.I did not deny that it was a senior led Defence,it most definately was.They lose all ther DB's that were starting at the beginning of the year.They keep Brian Wrobleski who started the end of the year but was replaced in the Play-offs by Canafax.They lose 2 out of the 4 LB's that were starters,They keep Harris and Burks.Harris was out about half they year because he had surgery on his shoulder.They lose 3 of there 4 D-Linemen. They keep Keirnan and Schnieder also started a few games this year and did quite well.I think there D will be just as good next year. Alot of the kids not starting could of started (especially on the line).They have another great group of lineman that are going to be seniors starting next year.

Bob won't leave because then his boy won't be able to coach with any influence. A new head coach (teacher) would have a new system. They will carry Bob off the Hill feet first...and then spread his ashes there!

I can't believe the things people say about Mr. Schneider. They have a great coaching staff at NCC and the boys that play for him have nothing but respect for him. Mr. Schneider is a very smart man and I for one would hate to see him leave, at least not until my son is done playing there. They won state so obviously something is still working at NCC!