To you the fan, the coach and the player

Good luck to all of the players who are lucky enough to participate in a game today. May each and everyone of you play the best you can play, and hopefully you all come out of the game injury free,

To all of the fans traveling tonight drive safely, and enjoy your game. I hope you all root for your team as loudly and proudly as you can.

Only half of the teams playing tonight will move on to play next week, but remember no matter what the score board says there are no losers. The players and coaches who got this far deserve a big round of applause for accomplishing all they have this season. So when the clock runs down and the game is over make sure to give your school the props they deserve.

Good luck to all of the players who are lucky enough to participate in a game today. May each and everyone of you play the best you can play, and hopefully you all come out of the game injury free,

To all of the fans traveling tonight drive safely, and enjoy your game. I hope you all root for your team as loudly and proudly as you can.

Only have of the teams playing tonight will move on to play next week, but remember no matter what the score board says there are no losers. The players and coaches who got this far deserve a big round of applause for accomplishing all they have this season. So when the clock runs down and the game is over make sure to give your school the props they deserve.

Amen and very well put. I am fortunate enough for my team to be one of the few left playing. Heck I think i'm only going to work till about noon today. Good luck to everyone left out there and have a safe trip to and from.

Only have of the teams playing tonight will move on to play next week, but remember no matter what the score board says there are no losers. The players and coaches who got this far deserve a big round of applause for accomplishing all they have this season. So when the clock runs down and the game is over make sure to give your school the props they deserve.

Amen...very nice post. Couldn't have said it better.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Newark, I don't know how I missed this thread from all the way back when it originated, but this is one of the very best threads/statements that I have seen on BGP!

Great post! My team was out a couple of weeks ago, and I want to wish all the teams in all classes the best in the semi-final and championship game. There is nothing like high school football!

Edited by Birdsfan