Top Recievers in 2A

Now that the season is winding down, who are some of the top recievers in 2A. Fleming had three pretty good senior recievers in Nick Edwards, Trey Rosser and Zach Roth. They were 1,2,3 in the EKC in receptions and yards. Junior Cory Moore was also a good reciever for the Panthers.

The Wolfe kid from West Carter was also a pretty good reciever.

Mboro has two freshmen that are going to be top receivers - Hunter Adams and Dailin Farr. Both have good speed and good hands, and will gain size and strength as they grow older.

IMO, Mboro Jr TE Andrew Breeding (6'2", 205#) has the best hands of any TE in EKy. I don't know that I've ever seen him drop a pass. And most of his routes are across the middle, where you know you're going to take a lick as soon as you catch it.

Bell County's Brent Slusher (6''4", 220#) is getting a lot of looks at TE. He has D1 size and can jump out of the gym in Bball. But I think Breeding is a better receiver at TE. Just my opinion.

So is Kasey Clark and he too is a junior. OH MY GOSH 2 receivers from a power running school. who would have thunk'it. Hard to say that Russell has great receivers, but i will say that we pass only enough to beat you when you stack the box. Yea Kasey and Jacob are great receivers, they will be a force next year for another loaded Russell team next year. Yea I said loaded. People will be surprised at the talent coming back.

So is Kasey Clark and he too is a junior. OH MY GOSH 2 receivers from a power running school. who would have thunk'it. Hard to say that Russell has great receivers, but i will say that we pass only enough to beat you when you stack the box. Yea Kasey and Jacob are great receivers, they will be a force next year for another loaded Russell team next year. Yea I said loaded. People will be surprised at the talent coming back.

Like Belfry did to Ironton stack 9 and 10 in the box.