Belfry Fans

kantucky

Just wanted to let you all know something. About once a week there's a bunch of Ironton fans who get together for a lunch meeting. Most are 50 or older who go to them so in otherwords..we've all seen a lot of different schools. We were all discussing different schools that the Ironton Tigers have played all these years and it was agreed by the total majority that there's never been a group of people who have showed more class and treated us better than Belfry has done. Nothing but glowing comments came out about your team, your fans and your community. Just wanted to let you all know that.

I agree they are very good fans and support there Team tremedously. I met them about three years ago in Erlanger on a cold snowy nite in Juggernaut Country and they were very supportive and a great bunch of people. Good luck to Pond Creek Nation and the Belfry Pirates. I will be pulling for you however, if the Newport Wildcats win againts Russell and Belfy wins you both will meet in the Regional at Newport. I will make a trip to Newport to watch that one. Good Luck again. JD