WYMT Breaking New Ground

Watusi

Brian Milam announced on tonights broadcast that WYMT Sports would be broadcasting the Belfry / Sheldon Clark game live from CAM Stadium in Belfry this Friday night.

That is nothing new, they have broadcast games live on several occasions.

But the new twist is this, WYMT is going to hang around and broadcast Sports Overtime live on location from CAM Stadium at 11:20 Friday night also.

That is pretty innovative, IMO. He said it will be like College Gameday, broadcasting from the stadium.

Way to go Brian and WYMT. Always looking for something new and always coming out on top. Thanks for all you do. :thumb:

Now, who is going to come to the game and then hang around for the broadcast? :dancingpa

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll blame the refs if "their team" doesn't win.

I can give examples, but i won't. They are biased, for ratings sake.

They were only biased for Hazard, Perry Central and Leslie this year. All hometown stations are. That was OK, but unnerving at times. I don't have that concern as much for this game, although if Sheldon Clark wins that'll screw up their show. The field goal was real news, so I didn't have a problem with it. Kind of like instant replay...just not instant.

Brian Milam announced on tonights broadcast that WYMT Sports would be broadcasting the Belfry / Sheldon Clark game live from CAM Stadium in Belfry this Friday night.

That is nothing new, they have broadcast games live on several occasions.

But the new twist is this, WYMT is going to hang around and broadcast Sports Overtime live on location from CAM Stadium at 11:20 Friday night also.

That is pretty innovative, IMO. He said it will be like College Gameday, broadcasting from the stadium.

Way to go Brian and WYMT. Always looking for something new and always coming out on top. Thanks for all you do. :thumb:

Now, who is going to come to the game and then hang around for the broadcast? :dancingpa

I think a better idea would be to NOT broadcast the game live but DO broadcast Sports Overtime live from CAM...how many people who would have gone to the game will now catch it on TV??? Belfry fans have complained about the crowds at CAM and this will make it worse IMO...JMO... :bunny:

I think a better idea would be to NOT broadcast the game live but DO broadcast Sports Overtime live from CAM...how many people who would have gone to the game will now catch it on TV??? Belfry fans have complained about the crowds at CAM and this will make it worse IMO...JMO... :bunny:

This game is subject to local blackout. LOL :D