Belfry Tailgate Party

BelfryBrat

My family and several of our close friends have been having a tailgate party every home game since the Pike Co Bowl. The guys planned it this past summer. It has been very successful, a lot of fun and has been growing with every game. This being the last game at CAM this year, I would like to invite everyone to come by! We are always talking about BGPers meeting up! Heres our chance! Everyone brings their own drinks/cooler, hot chocolate, coffee, whatever you want to drink and we have been taking turns with the hamburger patties, hotdogs, buns, hot dog chili ect and when thats covered, the rest of us just bring a side dish, soup, chili, or desert. One or two wouldn't HAVE to bring anything but if we have very many we would probably need more burgers, dogs and buns. If you'd like to come, dont know what to bring or whatever just pm me. Hope to see you there. We set up by the baseball field about 5:30, you cant miss the crowd and the grill! :dancingpa

I'll be there as usual ,

Hope its a little warmer this week .

The Chicken and Dumplins was great last week, And the Baked Beans,

Everything was great..

Looking forward to the last game at the CAM

Hope To see everyone there ..

Thanks on the baked beans :D I made em

BTW I love the avatar :thumb: cute hairbow

Weather :creepy: Im hearing rain and snow :eek:

My family and several of our close friends have been having a tailgate party every home game since the Pike Co Bowl. The guys planned it this past summer. It has been very successful, a lot of fun and has been growing with every game. This being the last game at CAM this year, I would like to invite everyone to come by! We are always talking about BGPers meeting up! Heres our chance! Everyone brings their own drinks/cooler, hot chocolate, coffee, whatever you want to drink and we have been taking turns with the hamburger patties, hotdogs, buns, hot dog chili ect and when thats covered, the rest of us just bring a side dish, soup, chili, or desert. One or two wouldn't HAVE to bring anything but if we have very many we would probably need more burgers, dogs and buns. If you'd like to come, dont know what to bring or whatever just pm me. Hope to see you there. We set up by the baseball field about 5:30, you cant miss the crowd and the grill! :dancingpa

we will be there bringing BBQ'S.... Go Big Red!!!!

I'll probably be there also, I'm usually late gettin off work, but I'll work something out...

Has anyone herd about a parade an Bon Fire yet???

I know they will have something big planned. They may put signs up along SC route here, but the bon fire may wait until next week. (I have been noted to count my chickens before they hatch). Remember last year on Thanksgiving evening when we had the parade and bon fire? That was such a perfect weekend!

I know they will have something big planned. They may put signs up along SC route here, but the bon fire may wait until next week. (I have been noted to count my chickens before they hatch). Remember last year on Thanksgiving evening when we had the parade and bon fire? That was such a perfect weekend!

I remember the big one for P-burg :fire:

The past two seasons the parade and Bon fires have started on the Regional finals week I dont see any reason in changing now....