ALL-AREA-team?

Macaroni

Who makes ALL-AREA-team? And when and who post it?

If i am not mistaken you are probably referring to the All Area team that the Ashland Daily Independent Newspaper puts out each year at the end of the season. Dont know when it comes out but if you school is in the Ashland Independent coverage area then thats the All Area team your talking about.

JCA used jedi mind trick to figure out what was on macaroni's mind.( they teach that stuff at area 54 you know)

Yeah that would be it. :rolleyes: I know that this guy supports a school near Ashland cause i have seen many of his post about schools in that area so i dont think that it is mind reading just knowing what you are talking about. Know go and be a good little boy and play with your Chewbaca toys and watch your Star Wars films. I think they may even have stuff like this on the general discuss forum if you would like to discuss Star Wars there. ;) :laugh:

If i am not mistaken you are probably referring to the All Area team that the Ashland Daily Independent Newspaper puts out each year at the end of the season. Dont know when it comes out but if you school is in the Ashland Independent coverage area then thats the All Area team your talking about.

Thanks.. does that mean 1a 2a 3a 4a in the area ?? or just 3a