Rockcastle County at Bell County

campbellfield

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way Rock can beat Bell. Our kids were so upset when they heard Bell beat Madison Southern because we know we were lucky to even play with Bell the first time. Bell is just too dominate this year. I wouldn't be suprised to see them in Louisville in December. Who do you think Bell would rather play, Lex. Cath., or Highlands?

If you want to compare scores, Rock beat Madison Southern at Rock 35-14. I believe the two TD's were on the Rock JV late in the game. It should be a great game on Log Mt. between these two perennial powers. I would hate to pick the winner. Both will be prepared and play their hearts out. Since both use 13th region officials, there should be neutral officials on the field calling the game.

No way Rock can beat Bell. Our kids were so upset when they heard Bell beat Madison Southern because we know we were lucky to even play with Bell the first time. Bell is just too dominate this year. I wouldn't be suprised to see them in Louisville in December. Who do you think Bell would rather play, Lex. Cath., or Highlands?

Sandbagging?

I just hope Bell Co. fans don't expect a blow out like Ashland fans did...

I have not seen Bell and have seen way to much of Rock!

Sound as if it will be a good game.

I said before the season that Rock would be the team to beat and I still stand by that statement

Rock 24

Bell 21

I agree 72! Rock is the real deal, this game will be one of the best ,if not the best in the state! with that being said I will go with you and take Rock by 3.

This should be a great game, I got to see the first matchup, and the second one will be hard to top that. Rock I think have been waiting for this game. Dudley will have Bell ready, and it will be a war. Both teams had trouble running the football, and if that continues, I think it favors Bell with Buckeye Hunter. But I think Rock will win this game in the end.

Rock 24

Bell 19

After seeing Rockcastle dominate Ashland in every way you can be dominated in a football game and seeing Bell dominate Madison Southern the way they did all i have to say is this, DOGFIGHT. This game is one of the best if not the best matchup across the state this week. In the last meeting Bell beat Rock on a last second and from what everyone says very controvesial touchdown. Rockcastle is the most complete and balanced team that i have seen all year(havent seen Bell). They had a good running back that hits the whole at full speed and lowers his shoulder on anyone. The QB is the best QB that i have seen this year. Should be a great game between two great teams and two great coaches but i think that im taking Rock after seeing them against Ashland last night. My prediction:

Rockcastle: 14

Bell Co: 10

After watching Bell Co really put it to MS last night, I was impressed with the bobcats. In the the first Bell-MS game, Bell won by passing really well and last night it was more of the ground and pound by Dudleys boys. They did something not even Rock could do and that was run the ball effectively aganist the MS (D), and they ran it well most of the game. But after hearing the Rock-Ashland score, my prediction is, the party on Log Mtn. is over. Rock has to many weapons and a QB that dosen't know the meaning of the word quit. My prediction is Rock by 2 TD"s.