Football Finals vs Sweet 16

Rock Kid

I don't like the new finals set up and here is why.

4A @ 7:30 on Friday

3A @ 11:30 am on Saturday

2A @ 3 pm Sat.

1A @ 7:30 pm sat.

The reason it is like this is because the KHSAA said it caused missed class instruction and didn' t kids missing school. Well then why does the Sweet 16 have games on Wed. during school and Thur. during school? The same is said for the All A state in Richmond. THis is for boys and girls teams. Do they not know how cold it gets at 7:30? Isn't what is good for one good for all?

I may be wrong about the time on the 2A game but still all 3 games are played on Sat.

I don't like the new finals set up and here is why.

4A @ 7:30 on Friday

3A @ 11:30 am on Saturday

2A @ 3 pm Sat.

1A @ 7:30 pm sat.

The reason it is like this is because the KHSAA said it caused missed class instruction and didn' t kids missing school. Well then why does the Sweet 16 have games on Wed. during school and Thur. during school? The same is said for the All A state in Richmond. THis is for boys and girls teams. Do they not know how cold it gets at 7:30? Isn't what is good for one good for all?

I may be wrong about the time on the 2A game but still all 3 games are played on Sat.

I personally like it because that means more people get to come and watch there team in the finals.Because alot of the 4a schools are around the Louisville area and the other three classes are not.

I guess the real reason I dont like it is because it show more special treatment to basketball and letting their kids out of school, especially when the football fianls were movedto keep kids in school. It kind of contradicts what the KHSAA says.