Rockcastle 20 Mason 19

Congrats to the Rockets they earned a hard fought W,The Royals had many chances but turnovers (3) in the 2nd half killed them,Even with that said they had a chance to win on a 45 yard FG with time expiring but the Rockets come up HUGH with the block.Congrats to the Royals on a much improved season and great game effort tonight.And congrats to the rockets for surviving and advancing and thats what the playoffs are about.Good luck to you the rest of the way.

Congrats to Rockcastle on the win, and to Mason Co. on a great season. This sure sounded like it might have been the best game in the state. I look forward to another great Rockcastle-Ashland game at Putnam Stadium next weekend. It should be another great game between the Tomcats and Rockets.

Mason outgained the Rockets in yards by like 130 yards with 400+,But the turnovers were killers and in the end the Rockets won the most important stat the final score.

That is an incorrect stat.

Total Yards:

Mason County 414

ROck 377

37 yards difference.

Congrats to both teams on a great game. I have to say that I was pulling for Mason, just for the reason they are from our District but Congrats to Rock on the win. I look forward to seeing yall at Putnam Stadium Friday Night.