Please read This BEFORE posting in College Forum

h.s.sportsrbest

As College Football season approaches, and the spirited rivalries between area schools heats back up, we feel like it is time for a little friendly reminder. Threads about UK, UL, or UC need to remain that way. If you want to start a thread comparing or contrasting any of the local programs, then you need to state that in the title of the thread. The habit of thread-jacking has become en vogue, and we want to make it clear, that especially in this forum, it ends now. Any and all attempts to divert a thread about a local program into another debate between schools will be viewed as a rules violation.

Thanks. I hope everyone's team of choice enjoys a healthy and successful fall season.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sticky: Please read This BEFORE posting in College Forum

HSSRB-I really don't appreciate you calling me out like you have in the title of your thread. You know, a pm would've been fine. I see how it is. I guess I can no longer post in the college forum. :irked:

:D

HSSRB-I really don't appreciate you calling me out like you have in the title of your thread. You know, a pm would've been fine. I see how it is. I guess I can no longer post in the college forum. :irked:

:D

:laugh: Pretty good.

As College Football season approaches, and the spirited rivalries between area schools heats back up, we feel like it is time for a little friendly reminder. Threads about UK, UL, or UC need to remain that way. If you want to start a thread comparing or contrasting any of the local programs, then you need to state that in the title of the thread. The habit of thread-jacking has become en vogue, and we want to make it clear, that especially in this forum, it ends now. Any and all attempts to divert a thread about a local program into another debate between schools will be viewed as a rules violation.

Thanks. I hope everyone's team of choice enjoys a healthy and successful fall season.

Does we have to be nice to each other? :irked:

• 2 weeks later...