Ashland Upcoming Freshman Team

Goliath

It’s a pretty strong class. They have good size and skill. There are several “little” brothers of current (or recent) varsity players on this team: Bonner, Burns, Holbrook, McDavid and Pennington – in addition to many other talented players.

Only time will tell if they can win the Kiwanis Bowl. But, I expect that they will at least make it competitive.

• 9 months later...
It’s a pretty strong class. They have good size and skill. There are several “little” brothers of current (or recent) varsity players on this team: Bonner, Burns, Holbrook, McDavid and Pennington – in addition to many other talented players.

Only time will tell if they can win the Kiwanis Bowl. But, I expect that they will at least make it competitive.

Those kids were freshmen this year. They'll be sophomores next football season.

Those kids were freshmen this year. They'll be sophomores next football season.

Johnny B: If you'll notice, my post was from April of 2005. They were about to be freshment at the time of my post. Of course now a year later they are about to be Sophs. :D

Johnny B: If you'll notice, my post was from April of 2005. They were about to be freshment at the time of my post. Of course now a year later they are about to be Sophs. :D

Little touchy there, huh? I looked. I don't see anywhere where it says when your post was dated. Excuse me.