New Movie based on Bluegrasspreps.com

password

That's right this just in.......

ESPN will be presenting a new movie based on Bluegrasspreps.com very soon.

It is based on the story of a dominating GURU who loaded up a bus with 120 Moderators and took them to the library for what they thought was a little vacation before starting a website. Only 30 survived that torture trip. Once they got to their destination it was two weeks of constant writing, editing, sentence structure, and moderating. They became known as:

THE CONJUNCTION BOYS

Conditions were cruel that November of 2000 when the GURU decided that only a Championship website would do. We all thought we wuz taking a nice trip to the library but when we got there it was a chilly 68 degrees.

The first thing the GURU said was, "Clear off these tables and desks. We need a place to practice."

Many of us suffered Carpel Tunnel Syndrome early on what with the constant writing. The docs tried to send us off to the hospital but all the GURU would say is, "I need my Moderators to practice".

Once I heard this heated exchange 'tween Birdsfan and the GURU after a tough editing session. "You dang near killed my friend!" Birdsfan exclaimed. All the GURU could say was, "He ain't quittin".

After two weeks we Moderators knew that GURU was the real thang and we wuz gonna have a Championship website.

The GURU said, "You boys that made it through, you all are Moderators!"

THE CONJUNCTION BOYS

A BluegrassPreps.com production in co-operation with ESPN.

Starring...John Goodman as the Guru

with George Clooney as password, Brad Pitt as Birdsfan, Martin Sheen as 72birdman, Hulk Hogan as nWo, Sly Stallone as formerkywrestler, David Keith as buckmann41, Tom Hanks as Oldbird, special guest appreance by Lou Holtz as National Scouting Report, and featuring Bill Gates as swamprat.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by password with George Clooney as password, Brad Pitt as Birdsfan, Martin Sheen as 72birdman, Hulk Hogan as nWo, Sly Stallone as formerkywrestler, David Keith as buckmann41, Tom Hanks as Oldbird, special guest appreance by Lou Holtz as National Scouting Report, and featuring Bill Gates as swamprat.

lol, great choices for those positions :lol::lol::lol: but what about the time around October 2002, when a crazy young boy came along and changed the site forever, well, sure i exaggerated a little bit :rolleyes:, but hey, then again movies do exaggerate :D:D:D

-The boy

Originally posted by swamprat

Wait a minute.

I'm still trying to get past George Clooney as password.

:D :confused: :D

True story:

George and I were classmates at NKU in Dr. O'Keefe's Political Science class and we both hated it ......and now for the rest of the story...

A group of us had that class as our first class and there was no class in the room before us. George would get there a few minutes early and about 5 of us would sit around and talk. One time he mentioned that his dad Nick wanted him to come to Los Angeles to live. (Nick was doing the nightly news on KNBC in LA then.) We were like, "Dude, why wouldn't you go? It is like 10 degrees outside." He said he didn't want to give up living alone in his aunt's huge house (Rosemary's) because he can come and go as he pleases since she was on the road so much. If he moved to LA he would have to move back in with his mom and dad and that wouldn't be cool. Anyway everyone kind of said, "But it is still LA!" He said his dad thought he could get him some auditions and he could work at the news station too. He left for LA after that semester and the next time I saw him he was on "The Facts of Life" TV show.

A friend of mine is 2nd cousins with him. My friends dad played catch with him at a family reunion.

Well I got a great idea one day after knowing the facts that my friend was related to George. We were all 19 and George about 38 and still single. Why not chill with him. We were bound to meet some ladies then. Well apparetly George doesn't come to family functions anymore. Dang.:cry: So we never got to chill with him.