Bengals 33 Browns 23

Mixon showed a lot of heart in a game that didn't mean anything in the standings.

He sure did. The Bengals need him. But his remark after the game, "We have bragging rights!" meaning the Bengals have bragging rights as the best NFL team in Ohio is a bit overdrawn. First, you split with the Browns. That's a tie. Second, you finished behind the Browns in the AFC North division. Third, you are 2-14 on the season. You have NOTHING to brag about.

Unless you brag about who has the first pick in the draft. But believe me, my experience as a Browns fan tells me that is a very hollow thing to brag about.

He sure did. The Bengals need him. But his remark after the game, "We have bragging rights!" meaning the Bengals have bragging rights as the best NFL team in Ohio is a bit overdrawn. First, you split with the Browns. That's a tie. Second, you finished behind the Browns in the AFC North division. Third, you are 2-14 on the season. You have NOTHING to brag about.

Unless you brag about who has the first pick in the draft. But believe me, my experience as a Browns fan tells me that is a very hollow thing to brag about.

Understood. As most young people go, he is probably operating under the LIFO accounting principle.