Mayfield 35 Beechwood 7

Congratulations to Mayfield and Coach Morris!

That O-Line was fantastic and cleared gigantic holes for Galbreath all night long. Stinson/Neely connection equally as impressive. Having seen both teams, I’d give the edge to Mayfield. No matter who wins, congratulations to both schools!

Noel Rash and his crew should get some kind of award for the job they did with this undersized, undermanned team this year. For them to get to the semis after starting 1-4...just really impressive. They just ran into a better team tonight. Congrats to Tiger Nation on a great season! The future is very bright.

BW had chances to keep this closer, but Mayfield is just on another level athletically. Good luck to the Cardinals next week.

Also, after tonight’s results, 4 teams on BW’s schedule this year are playing for a state championship next week.

BW had chances to keep this closer, but Mayfield is just on another level athletically. Good luck to the Cardinals next week.

Also, after tonight’s results, 4 teams on BW’s schedule this year are playing for a state championship next week.

That’s a impressive Stat.

Congratulations to Mayfield and Coach Morris!

That O-Line was fantastic and cleared gigantic holes for Galbreath all night long. Stinson/Neely connection equally as impressive. Having seen both teams, I’d give the edge to Mayfield. No matter who wins, congratulations to both schools!

Noel Rash and his crew should get some kind of award for the job they did with this undersized, undermanned team this year. For them to get to the semis after starting 1-4...just really impressive. They just ran into a better team tonight. Congrats to Tiger Nation on a great season! The future is very bright.

Drove down to watch This one. You coulda drove my van through the holes Mayfield opened up. Beechwood lost this game in the trenches IMO. BW D-line could not get any pressure on QB. Kid had all day to throw, and with his weapons you just can’t do that.

As for the battle of the QBs, Stinson was good but not nearly as good as I’d read about all week. Not knocking the kid, he’s tough. but His Skill weapons Are top notch. Hergott from BW had a bad game tonight, but I take him in a dogfight anytime.

Awesome environment, highly recommend seeing a game there if you a High School football fan. Hospitality was great. If your coming from Northern KY, just get a hotel room. Brutal road 5+ hr trip.

Good luck next week Cardinals. Go get your 13th title.....

Listened to the game at my fire pit. Great fire pit night, not such a great Tiger night. Congratulations Mayfield. You have had the Tiger’s number for quite a while. Tigers, hold your heads up. You played a very tough team well. It was not the running clock blowout some predicted. You are a young team and have learned a lot this year. You will continue to improve and your time will come.

Best of luck to the cardinals as you go down state.

Drove down to watch This one. You coulda drove my van through the holes Mayfield opened up. Beechwood lost this game in the trenches IMO. BW D-line could not get any pressure on QB. Kid had all day to throw, and with his weapons you just can’t do that.

As for the battle of the QBs, Stinson was good but not nearly as good as I’d read about all week. Not knocking the kid, he’s tough. but His Skill weapons Are top notch. Hergott from BW had a bad game tonight, but I take him in a dogfight anytime.

Awesome environment, highly recommend seeing a game there if you a High School football fan. Hospitality was great. If your coming from Northern KY, just get a hotel room. Brutal road 5+ hr trip.

Good luck next week Cardinals. Go get your 13th title.....

Definitely wasn't Stinsons best night. He missed on several throws and threw a few straight to Beechwood defenders. Don't know if it was good defense, or just the sloppy conditions or he just simply had a bit of an off night. Either way it was good enough to advance but definitely need a little more of a stellar performance next weekend.

Beechwood fought hard. Hergott was tough. Kid is just a football player period. Runningback ran hard. They were just out manned. Pretty small team size and from what I heard they're very young. Congrats to Beechwood on the turnaround this season after starting 1-4 with a brutal schedule.