Ohio State at Michigan predictions/updates

John Anthony

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The greatest rivalry in all of sports. Vegas has OSU by 8, what say you?

Obviously all are due their own opinion, but do you believe this is still the greatest rivalry in all of sports? OSU has owned this rivalry for so long that some of the excitement seems to have died for those who aren't OSU or Michigan fans. I think I would give the greatest rivalry to Duke and UNC. Also I predict a blowout for OSU. I think the mistakes in the Penn St. game will be fixed.

OSU 35

Michigan 10

This one is going to be a tough one. I think everything depends on the O-line for Ttun. If they can't run the ball, or give Patterson time to throw it, then the Buckeyes will roll. I think they will look at what Michigan State did on the o-line. Young wasn't much of a factor in that game. They were successful in scheming to take his effectiveness away. Ttun has some play makers in Peoples-Jones, and Nico Collins, so they worry me a little bit. Ohio State has to establish a running game, don't get caught on 3rd, and long. Ttun has a pretty good defense. Dobbins, and Teague, has to hold onto the football, we can't turn the ball over like last week.

I do think we ultimately win, I do think it will be close. I also think if the unthinkable happens, and we fall short, we still make the playoffs with a win in the Big10 championship game.

Obviously all are due their own opinion, but do you believe this is still the greatest rivalry in all of sports? OSU has owned this rivalry for so long that some of the excitement seems to have died for those who aren't OSU or Michigan fans. I think I would give the greatest rivalry to Duke and UNC. Also I predict a blowout for OSU. I think the mistakes in the Penn St. game will be fixed.

OSU 35

Michigan 10

It will always be the greatest rivalry in all of sports. The outcome of the game is only about 50% of it.