Greater Cincinnati - Best Burger

ChickenWyngz

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm partial to Zip's.

However, I would be perfectly happy with a Swiss Bliss at FlipDaddy's, any number of burgers at Gordo's, a cheeseburger at Quatmann's, or even a cheeseburger at Pee Wee's. Heck, there are days that absolutely nothing sounds better than a Whopper with Cheese or a Wendy's double with everything.

I will add, I love the burger at Herb & Thelma's, but if parking is a hassle 100% of the time, I'm going elsewhere.

Granted, you're walking up a fairly steep grade to get to the front door on Pike Street, but I can't recall a time that I've ever had trouble finding a place to park within about 100 or 200 feet of the place on Western Avenue.

The best burger I have had all year was at Peecox Erlanger. I had a double cheeseburger which equates to a 1 pound burger (with everything on it) and again it was the best burger I had all year.

I've tried all of the others except Gordo's. None of them shocked me....

Then here you come, blowing my mind. I don't know that I've ever looked at Peecox and decided I wanted to eat there! Now I'll stop just driving by.

I've tried all of the others except Gordo's. None of them shocked me....

Then here you come, blowing my mind. I don't know that I've ever looked at Peecox and decided I wanted to eat there! Now I'll stop just driving by.

Honestly, that would probably be my default position too but I hangout there on occasion because they have some solid bands, they have good security, and the staff is friendly.

When you put all that together I thought why not try it and I am so glad I did. Now when I go there I always know if I want to eat I am in business.