Ravens 30 Seahawks 16

Odd game. Jackson was only able to get the Ravens in the endzone one time (rough day throwing), but the damp Northwest can do that to you. I was not as much encouraged with Jackson as I was with the Baltimore defense. It had been torchable, but this game scored a couple of TDs.

Saw where Lamar is on pace for about 1,300 yards rushing. That would easily break Michael Vick's record. I love running QBs and I am crossing my fingers he can shatter the mold.

Odd game. Jackson was only able to get the Ravens in the endzone one time (rough day throwing), but the damp Northwest can do that to you. I was not as much encouraged with Jackson as I was with the Baltimore defense. It had been torchable, but this game scored a couple of TDs.

Saw where Lamar is on pace for about 1,300 yards rushing. That would easily break Michael Vick's record. I love running QBs and I am crossing my fingers he can shatter the mold.

Seven drops yesterday, three by the same guy.

Bengals could have had Lamar but they passed. He was to talented.

The Bengals could have had Patrick Mahomes, Deshaun Watson, Lamar Jackson, etc. However the Bengals had the one and only Andy Dalton. So they had no reason to think they should consider a qb. Ugh.