Clemson 45 Louisville 10

Pura Vida

They hung tough till half, which I expected. Clemson is just too good, and more importantly, has much more depth.

Minus the four turnovers this is probably a different game. Louisville still doesn’t win, but may make Clemson sweat a bit more. I’m still pleased, overall.

Clemson’s defense was just too good for Louisville to get anything going offensively. The Cards did play inspired defense throughout the first half and some of the third quarter, they just wore down, which happens when playing teams that are that good.

UL missed the rushing yards from the QB position.

Did I hear the TV announcers say that UL has 22 unused scholarships available? If so, no wonder they have depth problems.

Announcers said Satterfield told them you're either all in or your out. You don't need them if they are not all in the way the program is going to be run.

Announcers said Satterfield told them you're either all in or your out. You don't need them if they are not all in the way the program is going to be run.

It also explains why Louisville’s class for next year looks to be heading toward almost 30 guys. I think they have 22 or 23 committed and are looking to sign 5 or 6 more.