Bac2369

Who wins this matchup?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meade County had alot of promise in the beginning of the year, especially beating Franklin Simpson in Franklin. But the wheels seem to have come off.

This one of Central Hardins best teams, so I just don't see how Meade can get it done here.

Meade has started 5 different QB’s due to injuries this season. Now Meade has injuries to it’s 1st and 2nd string RB’s. When you struggle at QB it’s very tough to compete with the schedule Meade plays. Meade’s QB’s have something like 2 TD’s and 18 interceptions this season. Meade has given up at least 10 defensive td’s.

Look at Central Hardin last year. They ended up playing their 5th string QB and went 3-8.

Meade County had alot of promise in the beginning of the year, especially beating Franklin Simpson in Franklin. But the wheels seem to have come off.

This one of Central Hardins best teams, so I just don't see how Meade can get it done here.

The season has shown us that Meade's Franklin-Simpson win was not what we thought it was. Central Hardin should roll in this one.

Meade County went back to smash mouth football and the traditional Wing-T last Friday vs Elizabethtown and ended up with more overall yards than Elizabethtown. Key turnovers and the lack of ANY punting game doomed Meade County. RB Burnett for Meade County finished with 163 yards on 34 carries. Meade County rushed 47 times for 181 yards in it's fifth straight loss after a 2-0 start.

Can Meade County run the ball with some success against Central Hardin? That will be the key to controlling the clock and keeping this game close.

In the end, Central Hardin should make enough plays on offense to win this game. I believe that this game will be Central Hardin's closest game of the season so far.

My prediction:

Central Hardin 36

Meade County 21

Meade County went back to smash mouth football and the traditional Wing-T last Friday vs Elizabethtown and ended up with more overall yards than Elizabethtown. Key turnovers and the lack of ANY punting game doomed Meade County. RB Burnett for Meade County finished with 163 yards on 34 carries. Meade County rushed 47 times for 181 yards in it's fifth straight loss after a 2-0 start.

Can Meade County run the ball with some success against Central Hardin? That will be the key to controlling the clock and keeping this game close.

In the end, Central Hardin should make enough plays on offense to win this game. I believe that this game will be Central Hardin's closest game of the season so far.

My prediction:

Central Hardin 36

Meade County 21

Meade's safety ran for 163 yards and their WR was their punter. They are just plugging kids in anywhere they can. Tons of injuries. Still not getting ANYTHING out of the passing game. Meade's defense really stepped up and shut down Etown's running game. Etown had 30 carries for 64 yards. I'm interested to see how the Central RB's do.

I'm interested to see if Central Hardin can run the ball Friday. Meade Co. has struggled vs the pass this season, but in it's last 2 games has held North Hardin and ETown to a total of 50 carries for 94 yards. North Hardin and Etown feature 2 of the best RB's in the state in Lavell Wright and Joe Becherer. Wright had 41 yards and Becherer had 23.