Lloyd 26 Newport 7

theguru

Don’t let it fool you is right, Lloyd scores 26 unanswered and dominated the second half. Newport has played 2 decent teams and been smoked by both.

Yeah, I'm with Scott. Boatraced by both NCC and Lloyd. Happy for Newport and Coach Wynn, BUT...we know who Newport is now.

Don’t let it fool you is right, Lloyd scores 26 unanswered and dominated the second half. Newport has played 2 decent teams and been smoked by both.

I’m a true Jugg fan by all means. I was just saying that Newport is not a bad team if they put a full game together.

You have to make adjustments at half time. We saw the exact same thing in both NCC and Lloyd games. The other team made adjustments. Big Newport guy here, I hope the team can figure it.

I hope the lineman that got hurt late in the game is OK.

Halftime adjustments was the big difference in that game Lloyd was losing 7-0 and then the final score was 26 to 7. I also think 24 getting more carries in the second half really helped that offense and shows he is healthy and ready for a full game of action next week against Beechwood.