Louisville 41 Boston College 39

hrcarrier

UL has been better than expected but the ACC is far worse than expected. Bodes well for Satterfield.

I agree. If only they weren’t in the division with Clemson. But I do believe Satterfield will be able to take advantage of the extremely weak ACC to build this UL program back up to a top 25 type program very quickly.

I agree. If only they weren’t in the division with Clemson. But I do believe Satterfield will be able to take advantage of the extremely weak ACC to build this UL program back up to a top 25 type program very quickly.

The UK game is their season. They have to stop Marrow from owning the state in recruiting.

I’m so glad for the win!

But man oh man, we about blew it at the end. I really don’t like the read option in that situation. You cannot afford a fumble, and stuff happens when you have two people thinking they are keeping the football. Thank goodness that lineman was Johnny on the spot. That would have been a catastrophe.

Another thing, I despise the pass on 3rd down at the end. Running the ball to the middle of the field would have caused the clock to either run way down or force BC to burn their last timeout.

I don’t want to be too big of a negative Nancy, but that needs to be better.

Awesome win for the Cards!

I do agree though, the defense has been bad.

Some of these guys are clearly struggling with the schemes. On at least two of the long completions, I watched the outside linebackers get confused by backfield motion and so both of them blitzed, leaving no deep coverage when the both safeties came up to cover.

Fixable, but really annoying.

Enjoyable game....big W for UL. QB Conley played very well. Besides the porous pass coverage that Getslow referred to, the tackling by the LBs and DBs was not good at all. They just shouldered the ball carrier with no attempt to wrap him up or even just hold on to him until help arrived. That has to be cleaned up. I thought the receivers did a good job blocking for each other and the RBs. Good teams do that.