Do you think Class 6A is a two horse race?

Bac2369

We all know that Trinity has come out of the gate and beat several out of state powers. The Defending Champions Male just beat a very good Saint Xavier team 51-14. Some may of expected a win for Male, but not by that much of a margin. Do you think these two teams are on a collision course for the title? Do you think there is an outsider who can spoil the plans?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of now yes. I’m not counting my Tigers out yet. I remember back in 2008 had one of best teams and soundly beat Trinity in regular season and Trinity came back and beat us in Championship. Trinity last year barely beat Ballard in regular season and turned around and beat them by 50 in playoffs, so you never know since November is long way off.

As of now, yes.

I just don’t think St. X can overcome its deficiencies in the defensive secondary to be competitive with legitimate passing attacks such as those of Trinity and Male.

There is actually few to no teams that can cover two D1 receivers on same team then throw in good line and RB. I think Trinity has best defense so looking forward to that matchup.

Let's see that list of teams.

I don't pay enough attention to the teams around the state to give you a good list, but I am confident we'll have identified them by the end of the year. X is an obvious choice. Despite last weeks game, it could happen. I'll take it one step further and predict X will beat one of those two teams before the end of the year.