1A Fairview at 3A East Carter

Who wins?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

East Carter by whatever they want, Fairview is gonna struggle this season. In other news I'm surprised that wchs chose this game to air. Not that it matters to me, just seems like an odd choice.

I'm with you on both accounts. I think East will roll. They're getting better as a program. And it does seem strange that one of the big local tv stations is airing this game. Regardless, it should be exciting for those two schools/communities. Is this a thing now? Are they airing a tri-state area game every week?

I'm with you on both accounts. I think East will roll. They're getting better as a program. And it does seem strange that one of the big local tv stations is airing this game. Regardless, it should be exciting for those two schools/communities. Is this a thing now? Are they airing a tri-state area game every week?

Yeah, they did it last season as well. Mostly West Virginia games last year, I haven't seen the lineup for this year or whether it's even set yet. They did an Ashland game last year, I can't remember which one, but that's essentially the only reason I know about it.

They will be airing the Johnson Central at South Charleston as well.

Here is the full schedule

Aug. 23: Fairview, Ky. @ East Carter, Ky. - 7:30 p.m.

Aug. 30: Poca @ Nitro - 7 p.m.

Sept. 13: Johnson Central, Ky. @ South Charleston - 7:30 p.m.

Sept. 20: Clay at Herbert Hoover - 7:30 p.m.

Sept. 27: George Washington @ Spring Valley - 7:30 p.m.

Oct. 4: Riverside @ Cabell Midland - 7 p.m.

Oct. 11: Lincoln County @ St Albans - 7:30 p.m.

Oct. 25: Man at Pt. Pleasant - 7:30 p.m.

Oct. 31: Alexander, Oh. @ Meigs Local, Oh - 7:30 p.m.

Nov. 8: Roane County at Sissonville- 7:30 p.m.

These are the channels for the games:

Comcast - Channel 133

Suddenlink - Channel 125

Armstrong Cable - Channel 94

Big Sandy Broadband, KY - Channel 199

Foothill Broadband, KY - Channel 39

Lycom Communications, KY - Channel 112

Mountain Telephone, KY - Channel 78

Shentel - Channel 152

Time Warner/Spectrum - Channel 305

East Carter by whatever they want, Fairview is gonna struggle this season. In other news I'm surprised that wchs chose this game to air. Not that it matters to me, just seems like an odd choice.

I agree,they should have chosen a better game.