Kentucky Football Recruiting 2020

cincydragons

Kentucky picks up commitments from 2 solid linemen in back-to-back days. This class is currently ranked #24 on Rivals with only 16 commitments and still in play for several good recruits. Potentially shaping up to be Stoops' highest rated recruiting class.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kentucky picks up commitments from 2 solid linemen in back-to-back days. This class is currently ranked #24 on Rivals with only 16 commitments and still in play for several good recruits. Potentially shaping up to be Stoops' highest rated recruiting class.

As long as they go at least 6-6 and bowl, they will keep 95% of the class.

Kelvin Joseph transfers to Kentucky from LSU. Played in 12 games as true freshman at LSU and was a top 50 overall recruit out of high school. Big pickup for the Cats - he will be eligible to play in 2020.

Rumor has it his LSU teammate, Mannie Netherly, a former 4-star WR that LSU tried to convert to CB may be following him to Lexington.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3 star WR Jordan Watkins from Louisville Butler decommits from Kentucky and is expected to commit to Louisville. Rivals has Kentucky in the lead for 4 star all-purpose back Michael Drennen from Dublin OH. Drennen is ranked as the #159 player in the country per Rivals.

3 star WR Jordan Watkins from Louisville Butler decommits from Kentucky and is expected to commit to Louisville. Rivals has Kentucky in the lead for 4 star all-purpose back Michael Drennen from Dublin OH. Drennen is ranked as the #159 player in the country per Rivals.

Drennen is better and I also believe he’s headed to UK based on all of my Ohio sources.

Kentucky will keep recruiting well. They need to get straightened out on the field.

They go hand in hand. I don’t mean this as a knock against your Trojans in anyway, but USC will recruit well regardless of the play on the field. UK doesn’t have that luxury. The better UL and UC get, the harder it will be for UK to recruit.

They go hand in hand. I don’t mean this as a knock against your Trojans in anyway, but USC will recruit well regardless of the play on the field. UK doesn’t have that luxury. The better UL and UC get, the harder it will be for UK to recruit.

In Kentucky yes but UL is irrelevant in Ohio.