1. 1. Where will Russ be?

• Miami
    • New York
    • Detroit
    • Minnesota
    • Orlando
    • Oklahoma City
    • Other

The only way I want him in Minnesota is if it can unload Wiggins and Dieng.

Even at that, I don't want him. You can't win with him being your primary decision maker. Though you can also argue Minnesota is never going to win anyway, so might as well make it interesting.

Does his personality really coexist with anybody?

Yes and no. He is a strange cat, but I don't think people see Russ as a bad teammate. His on-court, tunnel-visioned, 157% effort at all times demeanor when he plays doesn't mesh well with many.

The only way I want him in Minnesota is if it can unload Wiggins and Dieng.

Even at that, I don't want him. You can't win with him being your primary decision maker. Though you can also argue Minnesota is never going to win anyway, so might as well make it interesting.

He would crush KAT’s spirit the way Mike did Kwame.

I don't think OKC would have to give up anything other than Russ. There are numerous teams with interest from what I have read. One of the many things that I find interesting with him potentially going to Miami is that OKC just got some of Miami's future draft picks so theoretically you would think they wouldn't want to make Miami better.

I think Miami is the logical landing spot if he goes anywhere.

Will OKC have to give up picks to move him and his monster contract?

You truly think they will have to give up picks to trade Westbrook? They most likely will get more picks, not have to also give them up. If that is the case their is no reason to trade him, if they are also going to have to give stuff up to get rid of him.