Indians at Reds (7/6 - 7/7)

Thank you guys for awarding me the Indian Series in honor on my Dad. My Dad was a huge Reds fan and would be honored. Pitching matchups:

Saturday, Indians Shane Bieber 7-3, 3.54 ERA vs. Reds Anthony DeSciafani 5-4, 4.35 ERA

Sunday, Indians Trevor Bauer 7-6, 3.74 ERA vs. Reds Tyler Mahle 2-8, 4.36 ERA

Indians may have the pitching advantage on paper but Reds playing at home and are on a roll. Reds can not lose these two games. Keep it rolling and get us some wins!!!!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there were a lot of people wondering why Votto does his warm up swings the way he does. Well there was a really good article posted today on The Athletic that talked about it. It was a question and answer sit down with Votto that was all about this, and his thinking for why he does it like that. It's kind of neat hearing what his thought process is.

I'm currently on vacation and don't have time to get the link and all that posted quickly. However, for those who subscribe to The Athletic, I highly recommend it.

I know there were a lot of people wondering why Votto does his warm up swings the way he does. Well there was a really good article posted today on The Athletic that talked about it. It was a question and answer sit down with Votto that was all about this, and his thinking for why he does it like that. It's kind of neat hearing what his thought process is.

I'm currently on vacation and don't have time to get the link and all that posted quickly. However, for those who subscribe to The Athletic, I highly recommend it.

Can you at least give a one or two sentence summary of his explanation?

Puig with an opposite field smash to make it 2-1 Reds in the bottom of the first.

Thom calls it as a line drive to left field... Throws out an unprofessional “o my God” last week, and the week before talked about Addison Russel having to “suffer” through a suspension he served due to domestic violence allegations.

Sometimes I’d rather mute the game than hear Thom love hearing himself talk.

Puig with an opposite field smash to make it 2-1 Reds in the bottom of the first.

Thom calls it as a line drive to left field... Throws out an unprofessional “o my God” last week, and the week before talked about Addison Russel having to “suffer” through a suspension he served due to domestic violence allegations.

Sometimes I’d rather mute the game than hear Thom love hearing himself talk.

Ahhhh, so he makes mistakes. No one is perfect and I mean NO ONE. I'd rather listen to him call a TV game than "YAWN" Jim Day.