Who are the top quarterbacks in KY in 2019?

One name might stand out from the rest from a prospect standpoint, but there will be several QBs slingin' it around the Commonwealth this season worthy of your attention. There are a lot of players whose names belong in this thread. These are just a few of the ones that stand out to me, plus a couple of my personal favorites.

Beau Allen (Sr., Lexington Catholic/UK commit)

2018 - 3,729 yards/42 TDs/9 ints./65% comp.

740 rushing yards/8 TDs

Beau Allen Junior Season - Beau Allen highlights - Hudl

Reed Lanter (Sr., Boyle County)

2018 - 2,949 yards/39 TDs/6 ints./66% comp.

Reed Lanter 2

Great list. Beau Allen is a stud.

A few off the radar names:

Jayden Barnhardt- LCA

Kaiya Sheron- Somerset

Cameron Herogtt- Beechwood (SUPER impressed with him at the State Finals)

This time last year, I'd never heard of Sheron. And TBH, I'd kinda forgotten about him until news of his scholarship offer from UK made its way here. He's definitely on the rise.

I couldn't agree more. Lee is electric. The only thing between him and a D1 scholarship is size. If I were recruiting for a D2/D3/NAIA school I would not sleep on this kid. Great vision and instincts. Fun to watch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Its the curse of a 2A school in Ky for Hartz. Unless you win a state championship, odds are he won't get any looks from a D1. I don't think he played baseball for the Aces last year...

Elijah Sindelar would disagree with you. 2A QB’s can and do START for D1 if you have the size, ability and its been shown against good competition.