Favorite Ballparks

I’m in DC for 2 weeks and decided to take the drive to Baltimore today to take in an Orioles game at Camden Yards. That place is absolutely fantastic. It’s definitely one of my favorite ballparks I’ve ever been to. It has that old school, neighborhood feel to it that I think every ballpark should try to emulate. Really the only knock on it that I could find was that the beer selection wasn’t great. Just curious what your favorite parks are and which ones I should put on my list. Currently at the top of my list to get to would be ATT Park (I believe it’s called Oracle now), and Fenway.

Did have ya a Natty Bo outside Cambden?

I've been to both of the two named thus far.

I like Pittsburgh's.

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to spend any additional time in Baltimore only had time to get up for the game before I had to head back to DC. I did have a couple craft crews , an IPA and a blood orange ale, inside the stadium that were really good from the same brewery but I can’t remember the name of the brewery for the life of me.

Camden Yards and PNC Park have been a step above everything else I've been to.

I've heard that San Francisco is supposed to be great but I've never been there for a game. Fenway is also definitely on the list.

People I know who have visited a lot of ballparks all seem to like Comerica. For thise who have been there, what stands out about Comerica?

In fact, not just on Comerica, I would like to hear why people like the parks they rate highly.

It's the beauty of the skyline for me at PNC.

People I know who have visited a lot of ballparks all seem to like Comerica. For thise who have been there, what stands out about Comerica?

In fact, not just on Comerica, I would like to hear why people like the parks they rate highly.

I liked Comerica. It's odd sitting high-up along the third base side and staring into the shattered windows of a dead American dream, but that's downtown Detroit for you. The park itself is really well designed and there's definitely something about staring out across that massive outfield (which has to be the biggest --or close to it -- in MLB these days). Great pregame spot right across the street called Hockeytown that's a massive three-story bar with a rooftop deck.

Of the 5 I've been to, I would rate...

Wrigley

GABP

Turner Field

Comiskey (New)

Cleveland Municipal

What a giant, cavernous, empty stadium Cleveland was. This was probably in the late 80s.

My wife, on the other hand, has been to Fenway, Wrigley, AT&T in San Fran, and quite a few others. The nostalgia of Fenway didn't do it for her, so she hated it because it was so cramped.