What monthly bill frustrates you the most?

Randy Parker

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto on cable bill. Every year, the price goes up and the package (number of stations included) goes down. I really need to get somebody to help me with a solution that gets me what I only want at a cheaper price. Yes, I know some of the options (especially after reading a number of threads here on BGP), but I still have to go through the motions of determining the best choice for me.

Can I say my mortgage?

I'll just say if my cable bill wasn't so darn high, I could pay more on the principal of my mortgage every month instead of just the set payment amount (which is mostly interest).

I think I have to go with the electric/gas bill. It can just be so different based on the season and/or how often my wife leaves lights on in every room of the damn house haha jk.

I just like consistency and that thing can range somewhat depending on time of year. I miss my third floor condo when he rose up to us.

You cable and satellite subscribers need to look into streaming. There are lots of options and the cost is much more attractive. The service is fine.

I have many times. By the time they jack up your cost of internet and you get the channels you want, the difference is minimal.