Warren Central - 2019 Schedule

Aug 23 at Apollo

Aug 31 at Greenwood

Sep 6 vs. Bowling Green

Sep 13 at South Warren

Sep 20 vs. Allen County-Scottsville (District Game)

Sep 27 at Russell County (District Game)

Oct 4 vs. Warren East (District Game)

Oct 18 at Franklin-Simpson (District Game)

Oct 25 at Monroe County

Nov 1 vs. Russellville

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue

There's several of the sites on there that I think are wrong and one I know beyond doubt is. Central has been glacial about posting their schedule on Riherds this time around, so several of those I've guessed at/cobbled from other sources. But I know their game against Bowling Green is at Warren Central - that's confirmed by Riherds and the BG team site (Purples Football 2

There's several of the sites on there that I think are wrong and one I know beyond doubt is. Central has been glacial about posting their schedule on Riherds this time around, so several of those I've guessed at/cobbled from other sources. But I know their game against Bowling Green is at Warren Central - that's confirmed by Riherds and the BG team site (Purples Football 219 Schedule).

The first game I believe is at Apollo - that's what Riherds has. I think they're at Monroe and home against Russellville to end the year, but not as certain of that.

Thanks for helping, DF. You had it right about Apollo and Bowling Green (I've corrected those two in the original posts) and I'm working on confirming locations for Monroe County and Russellville.

Thanks for helping, DF. You had it right about Apollo and Bowling Green (I've corrected those two in the original posts) and I'm working on confirming locations for Monroe County and Russellville.

Just got confirmation from Coach Fowler...Monroe County is at Monroe, and Russellville is at Warren Central.

Never doubt @DragonFire.