2019 Woman's World Cup

The USA woman got off to a good start in their first game of the World Cup with an impressive 13 to 0 win over Thailand. Yes they won 13 to 0! Very impressive!

Also the girl I fell in love with 8 years ago while watching the World Cup Alex Morgan. She had 5 goals today in the match!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The USA woman got off to a good start in their first game of the World Cup with an impressive 13 to 0 win over Thailand. Yes they won 13 to 0! Very impressive!

Also the girl I fell in love with 8 years ago while watching the World Cup Alex Morgan. She had 5 goals today in the match!

Alex Morgan first played club soccer at age 14.

Cincinnati young lady, Rose Lavelle, with two goals.

The matches will get tougher. You won't see 13-0 in a World Cup very often if at all.

I thought I heard that you've never seen it........first time ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Big win today for the US in a hot climate with one day’s less rest than France. It seemed to take a toll.

Next they play England, AGAIN on one day’s less rest. That shouldn’t happen on a stage this big.

Big win today for the US in a hot climate with one day’s less rest than France. It seemed to take a toll.

Next they play England, AGAIN on one day’s less rest. That shouldn’t happen on a stage this big.

They don’t play until Tuesday. I’ll agree that the schedule could be a little more even, but at four or five days’ rest that shouldn’t matter.