4th Region 2019-2020

To me it seems that the BG-Warren Central reign will continue. Glasgow is close behind those two with Logan County most likely being pretty good once again. Should be a fun year in he region with three teams I’d consider top 25 good. Thoughts?

• 3 months later...
To me it seems that the BG-Warren Central reign will continue. Glasgow is close behind those two with Logan County most likely being pretty good once again. Should be a fun year in he region with three teams I’d consider top 25 good. Thoughts?

I would agree three top 25 teams but the third being Greenwood and it Glasgow. Greenwood got a huge addition in junior transfer from Alabama, dad is assistant on the hill for Stansbury.

I didn’t know about the transfer at the time of the original post. Adding him with Carroll at Greenwood will be a dangerous duo. The 2-3 matchup in the 14th will be a battle of titans.

Marcus Grant II is the young mans name. I was able to see him play with Greenwood this summer, he is a strong kid about 6'2 or 6'3, has played on the Adidas Gauntlet series with Team Carroll out of Alabama. According to Max Preps Grant was the 4th ranked class of 2021 player in Alabama last year and 198th ranked player nationally.