Warriors 109 Raptors 104 (NBA Finals Game 2)

The Raptors disrespect of Iggy’s jumper ended their season.

Iggy was 3-8 from the floor. If you are talking specifically about the last shot, that play epitomized the difference between game 1 and game 2. The Warriors kept moving the ball till there was a defensive breakdown and opening. I have no clue where Siakam was going on that play, but he left Iggy open and Iggy hit the shot. The Warriors passing in this game broke down the excellent defense the Raptors played in game 1. Boogie was a vital part of that passing game.

On the other side, the Warriors stepped up their defense and the Raptors did not work hard enough nor play as a team enough on offense to break them down. The Raptors shot 37% from the floor and 29% on threes.

This game does not determine the series any more than game 1 did. More adjustments are coming. To be continued ...

Nothing in this game made me feel that either team has a decided advantage. We can look at Leonard's final numbers and say he played great, but down the stretch - when it mattered most - he could not deliver. The game was on a platter for the Raptors to take, despite being on the short end of a 20-0 run.

With the win, that extends the Warriors' streak to 23 straight playoff series winning a road game. That is insane.

Iggy was 3-8 from the floor. If you are talking specifically about the last shot, that play epitomized the difference between game 1 and game 2. The Warriors kept moving the ball till there was a defensive breakdown and opening. I have no clue where Siakam was going on that play, but he left Iggy open and Iggy hit the shot. The Warriors passing in this game broke down the excellent defense the Raptors played in game 1. Boogie was a vital part of that passing game.

On the other side, the Warriors stepped up their defense and the Raptors did not work hard enough nor play as a team enough on offense to break them down. The Raptors shot 37% from the floor and 29% on threes.

This game does not determine the series any more than game 1 did. More adjustments are coming. To be continued ...

Iggy has hit numerous big shots over the course of his career. He has a Finals MVP. While he was 3-8 from the floor, he was 2-4 from deep. They barely even looked at him.

As for it not meaning any more than Game 1, I couldn't disagree more.

Warriors got 18 combined points from three of their starters, and Siakam went for double his average last night. We’ll see if that trend continues.

As expected, this did not continue. Siakam came back down to earth, and the only Warriors starter not in double figures was Iggy, and he had 8.

The Warriors don't get enough credit for their defense. Thompson, Iguodala and Green are three of the best defenders in the league. As a group, I'd argue there isn't a better trio in the league.

Iggy has hit numerous big shots over the course of his career. He has a Finals MVP. While he was 3-8 from the floor, he was 2-4 from deep. They barely even looked at him.

As for it not meaning any more than Game 1, I couldn't disagree more.

Siakam thought Kawhi had the steal and broke up court thinking he was headed for an outlet pass to a layup. That left Iggy wide open. No one else had any chance to get to him. It was one play. It wasn't total disrespect. It was several circumstances in a scrambling sequence that led to the open shot.

If Iggy misses the shot and the Raptors go down and hit a 3 for the win, would the series be over for the Warriors?

Siakam thought Kawhi had the steal and broke up court thinking he was headed for an outlet pass to a layup. That left Iggy wide open. No one else had any chance to get to him. It was one play. It wasn't total disrespect. It was several circumstances in a scrambling sequence that led to the open shot.

Siakam was out of the play. Van Vleet ran away because he was shadowing Steph. Gasol, Green, and Leonard could have all AT LEAST ran at him. They stood and watched him take the shot.