Drake: Fair or Foul?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aubrey is a clown. He can say/do whatever he wants because he knows there's no repercussion. But I promise he doesn't really want the smoke. :lol2:

I don't have any problem with him cheering for his team, though.

Edited by TheDeuce

Guy is a tool. Anything for attention.

People say that yet I see people like him at every basketball game I go to. There are 1,000 or more others like him sitting all around the court in every arena. We are only talking about him because he is Drake, like Jack and Spike before him.

People say that yet I see people like him at every basketball game I go to. There are 1,000 or more others like him sitting all around the court in every arena. We are only talking about him because he is Drake, like Jack and Spike before him.

We are talking about him because he's famous and begging for attention.

We are talking about him because he's famous and begging for attention.

Does Drake really have to beg for attention? He’s Drake. He’s arguably the biggest pop culture icon in our country right now. You think he’s doing this because he wants attention? I just think he’s a Raptors superfan and if I had his kind of money and had access to my favorite team like that I would act the same way. Like VoR said, there are people like that at every NBA game, we just don’t always know their names because they’re CEOs and not billionaire pop culture icons.

Does Drake really have to beg for attention? He’s Drake. He’s arguably the biggest pop culture icon in our country right now. You think he’s doing this because he wants attention? I just think he’s a Raptors superfan and if I had his kind of money and had access to my favorite team like that I would act the same way. Like VoR said, there are people like that at every NBA game, we just don’t always know their names because they’re CEOs and not billionaire pop culture icons.

I'm not talking about him cheering for his team. Again, I'm perfectly fine with that. It's all the extra-curricular (see: Draymond) that is annoying. That is begging for attention. He doesn't want the smoke and everyone in the building knows it, they just feed off it because he's cheering for their team.

I'm not talking about him cheering for his team. Again, I'm perfectly fine with that. It's all the extra-curricular (see: Draymond) that is annoying. That is begging for attention. He doesn't want the smoke and everyone in the building knows it, they just feed off it because he's cheering for their team.

Yeah because Draymond doesn’t start anything... and yeah no doubt Drake doesn’t want anything physical to do with someone that has 6 inches and 75 pounds on him like Draymond. That’s still not the point.

Yeah because Draymond doesn’t start anything... and yeah no doubt Drake doesn’t want anything physical to do with someone that has 6 inches and 75 pounds on him like Draymond. That’s still not the point.

Does Draymond interact with all the other people that are doing the same things Aubrey is doing? Why doesn't he?