Kaleb Glenn leaving Ballard

With summer ball about to start Kaleb Glenn, one of the top 2023 kids in the state will now be playing for a loaded Male team and leaving Ballard. Male has to come into next year as the number one team in Kentucky IMO. He's just now going into freshman year so there should be no issues with being eligible. This kid is loaded with potential.

He played for Ballard this past season as an 8th grader. I don't think he played for Ballard as a 7th grader.

Not sure about 7th grade but from the two games I saw last season he started for Ballard as an eighth grader. He got plenty of playing time and the Bruins return some good pieces. Male returns most everyone and add this kid. The Male at Ballard game last year was wild so I can only imagine next year.

I was always under the impression, at least from my Male friends, that Male was always at a "disadvantage" because they could only pull from kids that go to the traditional middle schools (Barrett, TMS, etc..). Interesting to see this is no longer the case. Good pick up for them.

• 1 month later...