Which of these 5 Fast Food Restaurants do you prefer?

Randy Parker

Which Fast Food Restaurant do you prefer?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which Fast Food Restaurant do you prefer?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy's takes it on the strength of the Spicy Chicken Sandwich. None of the others have a single menu item that strong.

McDonald's breakfast gets it closer than the others, though.

Subway is DEEP in fifth place. Like, the Reds in August fifth. Subway is not good.

Wendy's by a landslide for me. For the life of me Burger Kings burgers (with added fake smoke flavor and grill marks) are the most vile tasting sand which I have tried in my life. I will add that I am basing this off my experience at the Alexandria location.

Wendy's takes it on the strength of the Spicy Chicken Sandwich. None of the others have a single menu item that strong.

McDonald's breakfast gets it closer than the others, though.

Subway is DEEP in fifth place. Like, the Reds in August fifth. Subway is not good.

Subway would be my easy #5 too.

Burger King has the best vegetables (Tomatoes, lettuce, onions) but quality on sandwiches is spotty from location to location. Their drinks and nuggets are putrid.

McDonald's is the most consistent from location to location. That said, the new "Fresh" quarter pounders are hit and miss on being cooked completely. Fries, when fresh are still top notch. Local McD's remodeled and drinks haven't been good since.

Wendy's has great burgers, chicken sandwiches and Frosty's. Drinks and fries are trash.

Subway gives you less and less while charging more and more. Hit or miss on quality from location to location.

Taco Bell...drinks are poor. Menu items are for the most part pretty good. Chalupas and tacos are my go to and they never let me down.

Honestly I don’t eat at any of these places with any sort of regularity to be able to comment. But, Wendy’s is hands down the best option on the list. The quality is just far superior to the others listed. All of these places fall far behind Chick Fil A, Canes, Zaxby’s, then if Subway is “fast food” then I guess Chipotle, Qdoba, 5 guys etc. are fast food as well. All of these places trump any of the places on the list.