• Taking up more than one parking space
    • Brightlighters/Failure to use low beam lights
    • Using cell phone
    • Other

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked "Other" for ALL OF THE ABOVE AND MORE. I particularly dislike drivers who break traffic laws because they are in a hurry and don't care about the safety of those around them. For instance, driving on the shoulder or in the center multi-direction turn lane to get around traffic lines.

I hate people that are incapable of parking in the lines. That is hands down the winner for me. Slow left lane driving would probably be second, but in most cases I’ll be able to get around them if they don’t move over.

I picked "Other" for ALL OF THE ABOVE AND MORE. I particularly dislike drivers who break traffic laws because they are in a hurry and don't care about the safety of those around them. For instance, driving on the shoulder or in the center multi-direction turn lane to get around traffic lines.

Never received a "Dislike" before and certainly didn't expect one on that post.:speechless:

There are many annoyances, but the psychos who dangerously zig zag from lane to lane on the expressway while speeding putting everyone around them at risk makes me want to take a baseball bat to their head. :irked:

I assume you have zero distractions in your car.

Actually had the same thought after I posted it. Can't say I've never changed a song, radio station, etc. Also not a text and driver, but have been on the phone while driving, which counts.

Once saw a child hit by someone who was (and admitted to) texting and driving, and they blew through a stop sign to do it. I never want to be that guy.

That's a strong list. A couple on there are near the top of my most annoying driver habits list. However, the most annoying thing to me is when I am driving in the fast lane, passing cars, driving a little over the speed limit and then someone going 20 over the speed limit flies up on my bumper and tries to "push" me out of the way. Then they just sit on my bumper while I have no way to get over. I assure you that driver will know my bumper intimately before I get over. I will slow down and prolong their tailgating session as long as I can.

That's a strong list. A couple on there are near the top of my most annoying driver habits list. However, the most annoying thing to me is when I am driving in the fast lane, passing cars, driving a little over the speed limit and then someone going 20 over the speed limit flies up on my bumper and tries to "push" me out of the way. Then they just sit on my bumper while I have no way to get over. I assure you that driver will know my bumper intimately before I get over. I will slow down and prolong their tailgating session as long as I can.

Don't you know you should always be looking in your review mirror for these people. And, it's your responsibility to get out of their way, even if you have to slow down drastically to get over in behind the person/people you're passing. Speed limit be damned, the left lane is for whoever can go the fastest, which you obviously do not qualify for. You, sir, are part of the problem, causing that type of safety issue. Shame on you.

If I'm in the fast lane, I'm usually going at least 10mph over the limit. When I encounter a person like you're describing, I will NEVER move out of their way. #Petty