You can only pick 2 smells

Randy Parker

Which of the 2 smells would you choose?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the 2 smells would you choose?

• Fresh Cut Grass
    • Homemade Bread
    • Strong Coffee
    • Line Dried Sheets
    • Dark Chocolate
    • Garden Dirt
    • Campfire
    • Brownies Baking
    • Chlorine
    • Baby Snuggles
    • Apple Pie
    • Banana Boat Sunscreen
    • New Books
    • Fresh Towels
    • Leather Boots
    • Right Before It Rains

Saw this on Facebook & was interested in BGP's responses.

For the rest of your life, you can only detect 2 of the 16 smells in the above poll. Which 2 do you take?

I'm taking Strong Coffee & Apple Pie.

Remember, only 2.

Curious on the word "detect". Does that mean, in your instance, you can only smell the coffee and apple pie when you're around it, and nothing else smells at all? Or does it mean everything smells like coffee or apple pie?

Curious on the word "detect". Does that mean, in your instance, you can only smell the coffee and apple pie when you're around it, and nothing else smells at all? Or does it mean everything smells like coffee or apple pie?

Two things you will be able to smell when you're around them. The other fourteen you wouldn't. Things not listed would smell like they normally do.

Homemade Bread and Brownies Baking immediately have my attention.

Another favorite would be "fresh cut grass" if we're talking about "new-mown hay." I am not from Indiana (as in "Back Home Again in Indiana") but being from farm country the sentiment is the same.

The other would be a camp fire. This was a favorite place to be as a youngster, either at my Uncle's house sitting around one on a clear summer night or camping with the family. It brings back good memories.