Beechwood 5 Brossart 2 (All A 9/10 Sectional)

Congratulations also to the Tigers and best of luck in the "A" State.

Junior Carter Noah was outstanding on the mound today, limiting the Mustangs to only two runs in the contest.

The "A" State this year will be held at Chautaugua Park in Owensboro.

The Tigers will play the winner of Williamsburg/Hazard in the 11am game on Saturday, April 27th.

Shows what I know about baseball. I have spent the last week and a half assuming that their victory over St. Henry punched their ticket to Owensboro.

I do believe in some sports ( ie Baseball, Soccer- maybe others) the All 'A'" plays a sectional game so only 8 teams go to the "state" tournament.

Congratulations also to the Tigers and best of luck in the "A" State.

Junior Carter Noah was outstanding on the mound today, limiting the Mustangs to only two runs in the contest.

The "A" State this year will be held at Chautaugua Park in Owensboro.

The Tigers will play the winner of Williamsburg/Hazard in the 11am game on Saturday, April 27th.

I believe Beechwood plays Highlands at 8PM Friday night at GABP and then have to be in Owensboro for the 10AM(our time) All A game. That is a tough spot to be in. Maybe BW can get something changed with that schedule???

I believe Beechwood plays Highlands at 8PM Friday night at GABP and then have to be in Owensboro for the 10AM(our time) All A game. That is a tough spot to be in. Maybe BW can get something changed with that schedule???

That is what we call a "Good Problem", reflecting the success of the program.

Realistically, you are correct, that scenario is brutal. No easy solution.

If you play the Friday night game, depart soon thereafter, make the three hour trip to Owensboro, check in in the wee hours, get a few hours of sleep and hope you can get by Williamsburg, then rest and recover prior to your 8:30am game on Sunday Morning (7:30am EDT).

Somehow Kevin Gray will have them thinking that this is a favorable situation.