Ryle/Murray Predictions (KHSAA Girls Sweet Sixteen® Round 1)

Who wins?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Ryle wins this one. But i will say, Murray will come out ready and well coached. Hard to beat Foust’s teams if the talent is similiar.

"IF".... but its not. Don't think Murray has seen the athleticism of Ryle all year long. Closest comparison would probably be Eastern who they lost to by 20.

Ryle will have the best 3 players on the floor problem may be the participants that are not on the floor. (aka coaches) I will guarantee you that the Murray staff has been working on how to beat Ryle since they cut the nets in their final game. With all that said i'm still not ready to pick the upset of the year so I will go with Ryle but it's going to be a fight.

Ryle will have the best 3 players on the floor problem may be the participants that are not on the floor. (aka coaches) I will guarantee you that the Murray staff has been working on how to beat Ryle since they cut the nets in their final game. With all that said i'm still not ready to pick the upset of the year so I will go with Ryle but it's going to be a fight.

Agreed with all this. Besides the Dixie game it doesn’t seem like Ryle has been playing at top of game. Tough games against Ludlow and NDA does not seem like a team that’s ready to take the state. As you mention they are regularly out coached in games so that’s an obstacle they have as well. I hope they go all the way, but getting past Mercy or GRC the way things have been going will be difficult. I also agree with you and doubt Murray has enough to stop them but it could happen.