Oldham County 87 Gallatin County 65 (8th Region Semifinals)

Great run for the Wildcats. 27-6. 15 wins a row. Too much length and perimeter shooting from the Colonels.

I was told by a mutual friend that OC burned the nets at 90 percent, but he may have been exaggerating. But the Colonels shot pretty good is what I can gather?

Awesome run by the Cats this year. Love watching Jones teams play. They get better and better throughout the year and really develop their players. They'll miss Coomer and Bowen, as will I but the success should continue into next year. 3 underclassmen in the starting lineup returning. The Cats will be back. But I sure did like watching Coomer and Bowen play.

Awesome run by the Cats this year. Love watching Jones teams play. They get better and better throughout the year and really develop their players. They'll miss Coomer and Bowen, as will I but the success should continue into next year. 3 underclassmen in the starting lineup returning. The Cats will be back. But I sure did like watching Coomer and Bowen play.

Rassman is a regional POY candidate. You heard it here first. Lots of talent and hustle at JV, freshman, and MS levels. GC is not a team I want to see in the future.

Rassman is a regional POY candidate. You heard it here first. Lots of talent and hustle at JV, freshman, and MS levels. GC is not a team I want to see in the future.

Good to hear. And Jones will be sure to get the best out of them. Rassmin is the real deal. Dickerson and McAllister will be really good with another offseason of work too. Alot of good small school talent in that area next yr. Reece Webster, Wyatt Supplee, Trevor Hardin, Teegan Moore and Jarin Rassmin.

Good to hear. And Jones will be sure to get the best out of them. Rassmin is the real deal. Dickerson and McAllister will be really good with another offseason of work too. Alot of good small school talent in that area next yr. Reece Webster, Wyatt Supplee, Trevor Hardin, Teegan Moore and Jarin Rassmin.

I don’t want to derail the thread naming guys, but the 8th will have a ton of individual talent.