North Bullitt 85 South Oldham 82 (2 OT)

I have been hearing rumors that North Bullitt was one of the most dramatically improved teams in the Louisville area. Nobody was ready to hand them the 6th region crown, but heard a lot about NB being very dangerous - especially with a deceiving record.

South continues to excel at scoring (#1 in the state), but the defense has let them down two games in a row now....

CM

I have been hearing rumors that North Bullitt was one of the most dramatically improved teams in the Louisville area. Nobody was ready to hand them the 6th region crown, but heard a lot about NB being very dangerous - especially with a deceiving record.

South continues to excel at scoring (#1 in the state), but the defense has let them down two games in a row now....

CM

I think you’re confusing them with Bullitt Central.

Actually, no, it was North Bullitt I was hearing comments regarding. From more than one person. I haven't seen the Eagles this year, so I truly don't know....

My mistake. Sorry. I know of the directional Bullitt schools, BC has had a little buzz at times this season in the weekly rankings, and the LIT.